Sunday, May 9, 2010

Introduction/Philly Meat

Hey just wanted to introduce myself. I am Zach from Philadelphia (friend of Josh Wilson) and my friend and I are driving down tomorrow at 5am to do the Bourbon trail and then make it to memphis on Tuesday. Really looking forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the festivities. As for the food situation I am going to bring down a pork butt, 2 12-lb briskets and about 10 lbs of sausage. I don't know if you need to factor that into anything or not but the more meat the better I suppose. If there is anything that is needed please don't hesitate to contact me at (215)806-2216. We are willing to help out in any way.

Kroch

3 comments:

  1. Bourbon trail? Let me know if you hit the Woodford Reserve distillery...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this guy, but I like him already! Bring on the Krochtengel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kroch,

    This is John Stephany. Would you be willing and/or able to smoke a shoulder Thursday morning for eating Thursday night? I will provide the shoulder and the rub unless you wanted to rub yourself, (Nice phrasing right)?

    Serious question, not so serious method of asking.

    ReplyDelete