Thanks to all the indentured servants and also to those who showed up on their own free will. We got a lot done and the tent is looking good thus far. Our space looks to be very good, and in a decent location. I don't think we'll get nearly as much riff raff from the vendor overflow and we are still reasonably close to the judges tent, so we've got that going for us...which is nice. The new bar is assembled and it looks badass. Even better is that with our new layout and placement of junk, we have a distinct separation of kitchen and drunken asshole land. No offense, I plan to be the mayor of drunken asshole land for at least one night, maybe two.
I will be heading to cordova to pick up the PA system and some other fun stuff tomorrow and basically, I plan to spend most of my time the next three days, running team errands and making stops by the tent. If y'all need anything done on site, let me know and I'll try to handle it or see that someone else does.
here's some pics of the fun today.
The new bar (some painting remains to be done)
The Kitchen
"Work" on the entrance. By work I mean gyro break.
Entrance done
The "Yard". Yes, you will be able to cornhole to your little hearts' content
The back "yard"
No comments:
Post a Comment