Clearly the BBQ fest is not the place to enter such a complex recipe as my duck gumbo. Next year I swear I'm getting a nutria and serving it as sauce piquant.
The sauce was good but Probably not a good fit for vinegar sauce. Next year we'll enter it as tomato sauce. Still no word on anything else. Gonna have to wait til Monday at about 6pm so I hear.
Lastly, I'm already thinking about what variation of ketchup to baste with since it seems the judges like that shit. FML
Clearly the BBQ fest is not the place to enter such a complex recipe as my duck gumbo. Next year I swear I'm getting a nutria and serving it as sauce piquant.
ReplyDeleteThe sauce was good but Probably not a good fit for vinegar sauce. Next year we'll enter it as tomato sauce. Still no word on anything else. Gonna have to wait til Monday at about 6pm so I hear.
Lastly, I'm already thinking about what variation of ketchup to baste with since it seems the judges like that shit. FML