Thursday, January 21, 2010

Potential New Members

I just wanted to tell everyone that I've got some people lined up to join the team this year. 2 definites, one who's in unless he pusses out over the cost of dues, and one who has been trying to get in for 2 years and is planning to come but can't give me a solid yes just yet. I know there are some more people out there with people wanting to hop on board and I wouldlike to know if we have a cap? I know that more people means more ways of splitting the costs, but it also means higher costs on tentspace, food, beer, etc. Someone on the team that knows this economics crap find out what our ideal size is and let's set a target roster number. Time to get registered is running short and I'd like to nail down all this technical stuff so we can get focused on how we're gonna win a meat cleaver trophy this year. Damnit, it's gonna happen.

Viva La Coola

No comments:

Post a Comment